Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August 2009 - Discovery! Austin Update

The August training was great and we saw many people make significant breakthroughs in their life. Here's just some of what we're hearing back from the August class:

"I've got my fire back!" ~ Tiffany Paynter

"The lights are back on!" ~ Lynn Clark

"I am not scared to be loved anymore." ~ Anon.

"I realized and have left behind the #1 thing that has been holding me back from being the man God made me to be. My last fear is now gone. I can now walk forward in humility and confidence, making bold and important decisions that it is my place to make and be responsible for. ~ Jeff Washington

"Instead of viewing myself as worthless, I am now priceless." ~ Jan Sibly

"I am always in my head. Now I have learned to let my heart show. I received BOLDNESS! I learned to give my heart a voice." ~ Hope

"I've reclaimed my life, found my heart and discovered God again." ~ Candace Duvall

"I don't have the guilt that I had when I walked in the room. I have so much self-confidence now that I can not believe I have come this far in such a short period of time." ~ Alma Trujillo

"Discovery helped me forgive myself, overcome guilt from the past and regain passion that had been missing from my life for way too long." ~ Jay Hanley

No comments: